Clocks on my landline phones all one hour forward.
josephkovi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just started a few days ago and assume this would resolve by itself. Anybody else with this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Clocks on my landline phones all one hour forward.
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are talking to peers here.

There are few landline phones that will sync the time.  I did have a phone that would use the time from in coming calls (callerid) to set the time, but I don't even remember which company phones that was.  Definitely the last three phones (two uniden DECT systems and a Panasonic DECT) require ME to set the time.

Approximate area of the country you are in.  Also most people get the right time for incoming calls, but I expect some close to areas where the TZ changes might not.  And a common problem that may be your responsibility is the recogniztion of tz and whether or not you are on daylight savings time.

0 Likes
srjimb

Mine just did the same thing on Wednesday and I called support and they never heard of this happenong and could not fix it. If anyone has a solution would appreciate a fix.

0 Likes
srjimb

called support back today and they fixed the problem,land line now has the correct time.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mine was off and now it is back on time.

Wonder what they did to correct it as it must have been a system problem.

0 Likes
josephkovi
Enthusiast - Level 3

@tns_2 wrote:

You are talking to peers here.

There are few landline phones that will sync the time.  I did have a phone that would use the time from in coming calls (callerid) to set the time, but I don't even remember which company phones that was.  Definitely the last three phones (two uniden DECT systems and a Panasonic DECT) require ME to set the time.

Approximate area of the country you are in.  Also most people get the right time for incoming calls, but I expect some close to areas where the TZ changes might not.  And a common problem that may be your responsibility is the recogniztion of tz and whether or not you are on daylight savings time.

I'm not stupid, I know what time zone I'm in and which mode. As the two others before have posted, it was a Verizon issue having nothing to do with setting the time manually. Got this resolved as well.

0 Likes