Re: Contact US HOW???
tombo2

I have a Verizon utility box in my front yard and I've been trying them to fix the lid so it won't open up when I mow my lawn. They have come out 2 times after long waits on the phone trying to get a real person to explain the problem too. Then they come out and look in my garage for the problem when it has nothing to do with my phone line, it's their box. 

I want to contact the CEO and ask him to try and call he's company and see how long it takes to get through to someone.

Anyone have a phone number and not a 800 #

I work for a utility company and we would never make someone go through this hassle

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

tombo,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We didn't hear back from you over on the Private Support board.

We hope you were able to find resolution to your request.

If you need any further help, just create a new post, and we'll be sure to look into it for you.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes