Conversion from Copper to Fiberoptic A COMPLETE FAILURE
summitmom

I have been without telephone service since September 16 when I allowed Verizon to exchange my copper wiring for fiberoptic cable.  I was told this was required.  Since then, 6 tickets for repair have been entered, 4 technicians have been to my home and I have spent 7-8 HOURS on the telephone and live chat to get my telephone service repaired.  My simple request most recently to find out how to file a complaint was met with confusion - noone knows how to do that.  The Verizon website says responses directed to the Board of Directors will only be answered for investors.  I am not now nor will I likely ever based on my experience, be a Verizon investor.

I was told this morning that only one supervisor was available and that they would call me back in 30 minutes.

We live in a capitalist country and yet this has all the feel of a state-owned business.  

HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?  HOW DO I GET MY PHONE FIXED? IS COMCAST ANY BETTER?

0 Likes
Re: Conversion from Copper to Fiberoptic A COMPLETE FAILURE
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Conversion from Copper to Fiberoptic A COMPLETE FAILURE
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

summitmom, we have tried to reach you multiple times in your Private Support Case, but so far have had no response. As such your case has been closed.

Feel free to make a new post if you have any questions about your account or service, we're always here to help and will be happy to investigate for you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes