DO NOT CALL list
bgregb

Maybe it's just me, but when I sign up for the do not call list, I do not want stangers to call me.

Apparently this does not apply to politicians because I am inturupted 2-3 times a day with a pre-recorded message (which I hang up on as soon as I hear the first word), and charities asking for money.  I have  already decided on the charity I will donate to, and pushy people who try to guilt me into donating doesn't sit well with me.

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT CALL list
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@bgregb wrote:

... when I sign up for the do not call list, I do not want stangers to call me.  Apparently this does not apply to politicians because I am inturupted 2-3 times a day with a pre-recorded message (which I hang up on as soon as I hear the first word), and charities asking for money.  I have  already decided on the charity I will donate to, and pushy people who try to guilt me into donating doesn't sit well with me.

I am certain that there are many who agree with you on this subject.  I am certainly one of them. 

In the meantime, are you having issues with your Verizon telephone service that one of the volunteers here can help with?

0 Likes