Diconnect phone paid bill have to wait
Sile1970

The other day I had my phone shut off. I called to pay bill, was told would be turned back on in 24 hrs. well guess what?? they shut it off period! even after I had paid the bill. Had to call n have service turned back on. got to keep our number but now have to wait 4 days to have it turned back on! Im sorry but what is wrong with this picture?? Ive had it shut off n paid the bill the next day or even that day n have had it turned back on within the hr. Now Im told I have to WAIT????? WHY????? if i paid the bill it should of been turned back on within 24 hrs. Not me having to spend 45 mins on the phone (at a friends house no less) only to find out I have to wiat cuase they are treating us as a new account!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Diconnect phone paid bill have to wait
Mysticinva

It's callled Customer Service....{please keep your posts courteous} 

Customer Service is poor....really really poor...

0 Likes
Re: Diconnect phone paid bill have to wait
prisaz
Legend

From your post it looks like you have had your line turned off and on multiple times. Some service providers and perhaps even Verizon require a service depost be paid in addition to the bill. This deposit would be held for when you can't pay your bill. I am surprised after a record of having service being suspended that you would not be required to pay extra and wait.

0 Likes