Digital VOICE MAIL
tko4

I switched from "Analog" phone to "Digital" and there is a DIFFERENCE in VOICE MAIL OPTIONS, that I don't understand WHY? It's STUPID AND LUDICROUS and I've called at least 20 times to Tech Support to get Resolution and THERE IS NONE!

Under "Analog", when I checked my Voice Mail Messages, the Voice Mail would tell me, that I had three (3) new messages, and twenty (20) "Saved" Messages: each would be Dated & Time Stamped and I could "Navigate" the three (3) "New Messages" ("Save" or "Delete"), and then the Voice Mail would GIVE ME THE OPTION and Ask / Prompt me: "Do you want to listen to "Saved Messages"?

Under the exact same scenario in "DIGITAL": when I checked my Voice Mail Messages, the Voice Mail would tell me, that I had three (3) new messages, and twenty (20) "Saved" Messages: each would be Dated & Time Stamped and I could "Navigate" the three (3) "New Messages" ("Save" or "Delete"), and then the Voice Mail DOES NOT GIVE ME THE OPTION and Ask / Prompt me: "Do you want to listen to "Saved Messages"? It just goes through the three (3) "NEW" messages and Automatically goes through the "Saved Messages". If you have a lot of "New" messages and don't keep track, as you listen to the "New", it AUTOMATICALLY GOES INTO THE "SAVED" with no DISTINCTION or PROMPT 1st given: "Do you want to listen to your "Saved Messages"???

The feature offered in "ANALOG" is BETTER--receiving a PROMPT & having a Distinction between listening to the "New Messages", and then having the OPTION, whether, I want to (or NOT) listen to the "Saved Messages".

I'm really unhappy about the fact that I've had NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER to this dilemma form VERIZON, which #1) is HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL; #2) not in the least bit "CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED in solving a paying Customer's Problems.

I now want to switch back to "ANALOG", just so I can get this feature! A reasonable RESPONSE FROM VERIZON WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

0 Likes
Re: Digital VOICE MAIL
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Digital VOICE MAIL
tko4

Since reporting this problem to VERIZON TECH Support, 7/31/2013, NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TO CORRECT this simple request. I've followed-up with Verizon Tech support Supervisor, and been told "that's just the way it is", and Verizon won't take any action to correct or change this deficiency

0 Likes