Do not call lists
railman3

What ever happened to the "Do not call lists"??

I get calls continually from a 616 area code to "lower my credit card interest rate".  It is a scam trying to get credit card numbers.
  I block the numbers on my account but within a few day to a week there is another call from 616 area code with the same scam.  How do I get rid of these for good !??!

If you asked to be removed they hang up, if you question what credit card they are calling about they hang up, if you question anything about their service other than being willing to submit your card number they hang up.

BUT, within a few days they call back on a different number, always 616 area code and usually the same exchange and no matter what you do you can't get rid of them unless you block the current number.  HELP!!!

0 Likes
Re: Do not call lists
PJL
Master - Level 3

@railman wrote:

What ever happened to the "Do not call lists"??

I get calls continually from a 616 area code to "lower my credit card interest rate".  It is a scam trying to get credit card numbers.
  I block the numbers on my account but within a few day to a week there is another call from 616 area code with the same scam.  How do I get rid of these for good !??!

If you asked to be removed they hang up, if you question what credit card they are calling about they hang up, if you question anything about their service other than being willing to submit your card number they hang up.

BUT, within a few days they call back on a different number, always 616 area code and usually the same exchange and no matter what you do you can't get rid of them unless you block the current number.  HELP!!!

You can report them at donotcall.gov but it probably won't help.  The people dom't seem to care about breaking the law.

0 Likes