Downloading voicemail messages
Morty

How can I download my voicemail messages as wav or mp3 files?

0 Likes
Re: Downloading voicemail messages
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not sure its available for all Verizon voicemail, but it definitely is for Verizon Digital Voice.

for DV use verizon.com/fiosvoice  voice mail tab

0 Likes
Morty

@tns_2 wrote:

Not sure its available for all Verizon voicemail, but it definitely is for Verizon Digital Voice.

for DV use verizon.com/fiosvoice  voice mail tab

Thank you. I went there and didn't find any option to download the messages--something that the old Verizon Assistant had.

Not only that, but when I tried to play any of the voice mails, I got this message:

You will need to enable or install java software to play voice mail messages from your computer. You may download the JAVA software by going to http://java.sun.com

I am astounded that Verizon is still using Java! Most cyber security experts say to remove it from your system altogether. Chrome won't even run it! Why is my Internet provider not providing maximum security?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Java can be argued.  Its' fairly secure although as a popular tool its often targeted by various people.  Its often recommended to only allow it on Trusted sites.

Perhaps the options that you need to download or mail a copy of a voicemail are only their with Java enabled.

0 Likes