FIOS DIGITAL PHONE WHEN I GET INCOMING CALLS AND TRY TO ANSWER GET CONSTANT BUSY SIGNAL
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Hi,

I got Fios Digital Phone Service on June 6th  lately when I receive incoming calls and pick up call, I get a constant busy signal over and over as does the person who is calling me.

Any Ideas why this is happening?

I would be grateful for any ideas/solutions?

Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS DIGITAL PHONE WHEN I GET INCOMING CALLS AND TRY TO ANSWER GET CONSTANT BUSY SIGNAL
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Good morning Tiara. I have not heard of this happening before. You can try rebooting the main fiber optic box (ONT) to see if that takes care of this. That is done by unplugging the power cord to the battery back up box. It will make a beeping sound indicating it switched to battery power. Then open the battery panel and unplug the battery. All the lights will go out at this time and the services will stop working as well. Leave all unplugged for 3 minutes. Connect the battery back in and plug in the power cord. After another 3 minutes the services will come back up. Please post back after testing to see if the problem continues.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS DIGITAL PHONE WHEN I GET INCOMING CALLS AND TRY TO ANSWER GET CONSTANT BUSY SIGNAL
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I am disabled and unable to do I'm not a technician, I live alone.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That is ok. We can tell that box to reboot remotely so you don't have to. We need to get your information. I have copied your post to a private support board that way we can get it. Please refer all correspondences to that thread from here on out.

0 Likes
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

What Thread are you talking of?  There is no thread. 

Please explain what you mean regarding my problem in above post.

I have nothing but issues with Verizon over a year now.

Verizon never has anybody directly you can complain to after going thru so many Agents, etc.  It is purely beyond frustration.  When you speak with someone they give you a voicemail number to call and when you leave a message you never get a return call back that they promised they would do.

Verizon as a company for the past year the service continually deteriorates, never had any issues before that.

Verizon is becoming very GREEDY; and does not seem to care about their loyal customers; and people with disabilities.

I'm beyond Frustrated.

Just Read the Forum Boards; Customer Service is beyond horrendous.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tiara.  Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you for taking the time to explain to me. 

It just seems that for a Verizon Customer to get assistance we have to go thru so many hoops to get help with a Verizon Issue/Problem. That should not  be the case.

It should be an easier process and a pleasant experience with customer service, Tech Support etc.

Again, I appreciate your help.

0 Likes