FIOS digital landline. Make and receive calls
Nate2013
Get a dial tone but can't call out. Also doesn't ring when call in from another phone
0 Likes
Re: FIOS digital landline. Make and receive calls
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you spoken with customer service about this issue yet? This likely means that your line is not provisioned correctly, and it should be a very easy fix.

Also for calling out, if you are dialing a 7 digit number, try dialing out with a 10 digit number instead, to see if that connects.

0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

whoops - I did search for "can not make or receive calls" and didn't see this one. I have the same problem but started another post. I'll leave mine there since I did post more details.

If I don't get another suggestion I'll take the one here and call Customer Service (but I dread doing so, knowing it will likely be frustrating and may take an hour with no solution, based on prior contact with Customer Service).

0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

Nate 2013 - I got my similar (same?) problem solved by using Verizon Live Chat.

Here's what the agent said he did to fix the problem, and also his reply when I asked how I could have fixed the problem myself:

The dial tone signal i remove it and send a new one and all working ok

This issue you can not solve it because it was dial tone with the main Verizon box was not getting there so this was solve with the system we have
0 Likes