Final Bill
phone441

Verizon was charging me too much for landline phone service, so I switched to Vontage.

My transfer of my landline phone sevice from verizon to vontage was completed on 1-11-2016.

My current verizon bill cycle is 1-1-2016 to 1-31-2016.

My current verizon bill to pay is for services up to 1-31-2016  rather than the 1-11-2016.

If I pay the current amount, I will be overpaying.

On 1-15-2016, I called verizon billing and asked for a adjusted final bill. Was on the phone for 49 minutes. I thought to myself "what in the world could be so difficult about sending an adjusted final bill"? The guy was apoligizing for the confusion he was having and said he was getting errors. There were rather seriously long pauses, followed by a simple question here and there. He took my call back number, said he would continue working on it, but he never called me back. 

I checked my current bill online and it still is for the whole cycle rather than up to the 11th.

Any help here? Would really appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Final Bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes