How Long To Repair Service In PA?
odinn7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your website is incredible...and so is your phone service to report a problem...and when I say "incredible", I don't mean it in a good way.

52 hours ago, we lost phone and internet in the Irene storm and haven't gotten any information as to when or if it will ever be repaired. I tried calling support and got a run around with the digital answering service so now I'm at a public library getting run around on your website. Why no information and why when I try to report it am I told it's likely an issue with my house? MY WHOLE STREET IS OUT...NOT JUST MY HOUSE! You want to set up a repair date to come to my house on the 14th? REALLY? I bet you'll still want your full payment on time though, right?

I understand there's problems but how about giving out some information and stopping the games? At this point, I can't even tell if you people even know there is a problem with our area...do you? I hope so. I mean, I don't really care if it's out for another week but how about telling me you know about it or you're working on it? This is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: How Long To Repair Service In PA?
odinn7
Enthusiast - Level 2

well, a little over 56 hours and we now have service. I'm still annoyed about the fact that it is so difficult to get information in situations like this. Verizon obviously knew there was a problem but it would have been nice for us in this area to understand that you were aware of it. It's just something for Verizon to think about...keeping people a little bit better informed of things. Like when I called about it...why should I have had to go through all that? Why couldn't you have relaized that I was in a problem area and told me so? The power company did that when I called...it can't be that hard to do.

Thanks for listening.

0 Likes