Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
likewu

How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service

I had a 10MB fios internet with digital voice phone bundle plan, then i switch to a higher speed internet with a different phone plan for extra $10 a month. When the bill came its was way more than $10, it used to be around $74 a month, but that month it was $98! turns out the phone plan was not compatible with California LIfeline program, so verzion can not apply Lifeline credit. 

So i called customer service, they agree to switch back to the digital voice plan but they have to lower the speed of my internet, yet the price internet doesnt change. I was paying $69.99 for 50/25, now i am paying the same price for 35/35. But the representative promised me to get me back on Lifeline program and a decent monthly payment. 

When the new bill came it was $112!!, even more than last month. I called many times they keep blame the me for not knowing the phone plan can not be subsidized by the LIfeline program, and i have to register for Lifeline again now i have the digital voice back! If I knew this i would never switch to that phone plan. Its FRAUD.

They promised me of a application from Lifeline in 5-10 days, it never came. Then I called California LIfeline, they said I was never offthe lifeline program, and i am still enrolled in the Lifeline program, also that phone compnay does not have the right to terminate my Lifeline eligibility. Why was i not recevied the LIfeline credit for last month then?

This is a serious problem, because the customer service representative told me I am not enrolled in the program when i am clearly enrolled. 

Where can i find a way to file complaints? this is not just bad customer service, this is cheating to customer!

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411