How to file a complaint with Verizon
mellyG

I have been having issues with Verizon since December the 6th, I make a weekly call to Verizon and I am assured that the order is placed and that the my service will start in a week. The initial problem was that my land line number was ported out without my permission by Metro PCS.  Per the Metro reps it was an error a thing they call " Fat Fingers" my number was entered in by mistake. After realizing the problem they ported it back to Verizon.

Well three order numbers later a very frustrated 17 year customer tried to find out how to file a complaint after I was told for the third time that it would be another week before I could get my phone number back. She put me on hold again, and after about 5 minutes explained that I would have to go to My Verizon.com and file a complaint but after much searching, I find that this thing does not exist.  My belief is that it does not exist because there are so many complaints that they do not want to know about them.  The process is completely laughable, I have to speak to a representative( actually I have spoken to over 7 different represtatives )  that then call other departments and then tell me what they told her, not to say that some of the representatives were not helpful, but the problem is not resolved and per the last call and anothe order number it will not be fixed until Decemeber 26th , but at no time could anyone tell me why something that simple has to take 7 days. And everytime Verizon gets it wrong, it is another 7 days and it is not something I have any control over.  You would think that someone at Verizon has the capability to expedite something that they created instead of just giving the company statement that is the soonest that we can make it happen.... 

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mellyG,

We've confirmed on our end that your phone number is back in service and appears to be working properly. As such we are closing your Private Support Case. If you require additional assistance with your services or account please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes