I can not listen to the FIOS digital voice mails on my computer.
kartvines

Where do you find the FIOS digital voice mail player so I can hear the voice mail on my computer? 

When my husband tried it from work he was prompted that a add on was needed , and he allowed it, afterward he could listen to the voice mail on line. When I try from home I am not prompted to download any add one, so there must be a place that this player can be download so I can begin to use this service.

0 Likes
Re: I can not listen to the FIOS digital voice mails on my computer.
prisaz
Legend

If you login here you can download the VCA software if that is what you are looking for.

https://www36.verizon.com/callassistant/signin.aspx?LOBCode=C&PromoTCode=VCA02&PromoSrcCode=L&POEId=...

0 Likes
hfair

I downloaded and installed this application.  It shows a call log from my "analog" voice service from September.  We switched to Fios voice VOIP at that time and the current voice mail doesn't show up at all.

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

So where are you trying to listen to Voice Mails from?  Your browser logged into FIOS Digital Voice?  What browser are you using (IE, FF, Chrome).   Or, are you trying to listen from an email message?  

Jim

0 Likes
bluehawk8771

I clicked the link, and it says as of January 2014, this option is no longer available. So how do I listen to my verizon voicemail on my PC?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Copy  this link into browser http://www.verizon.com/fiosvoice/ and it should get you there.   It will want to install some browser addon software to actually listen.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes