I can't get anyone from Verizon to run a line from the pole to my new house
JRoberts3

I have called Verizon 6 times and I am always promised someone will call me back but it never happens. I have built a new house on my property. There is currently a house on the property but I have built a new house next to it. I will be tearing the old house down in a few weeks when the new house is completed. At the old house I have Verzion landline and DSL. I need Verizon to drop a new line from the pole and run it to the new house. The conduit is already in place from the pole to the new house. We are moving into the new house in approximately 2 weeks. I have been trying to get this accomplished for months now. I can't get anyone to help!!

Everyone keeps telling me that an engineer has to come out. Why? There is already service at the pole on my property. Apparently the engineer doesn't have a working phone because it has been months and he hasn't contacted me! We literally built an entire house in the time it has taken him to not contact me. 

Is there an escalated issue dept that I can talk to? Who can I contact to have this completed asap? I have been a Verizon customer (and employee) since it was Bell Atlantic and I have never been so frustrated with them! None of the other utilities have been difficult at all, one phone call and they were at my property in a matter of days.

Please help!!!

0 Likes
Re: I can't get anyone from Verizon to run a line from the pole to my new house
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes