• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
timbo441
0 Kudos

I keep getting calls from "UNAVAILABLE"/

First of all, there is so much crap on this Community page as to make it a nightmare to use, I counted 35 different selections to ask a simple question.

The next nightmare is trying to sign in, there's 4 selections, and why do you have to select to sign in for 2 weeks? What happens after that?

I tried to ask a question, and the available answers showed up for 2 seconds and then disappeared from the screen, replaced with "no answers to your query".

MY REMOTE CONTROL HASN'T WORKED RIGHT FROM THE FIRST DAY, so I have tried to order a replacement, and someone from customer service said I would have to pay $5.50 for a new one. Imagine that, Verizon gives you a broken one, and then you have to pay for a new one.

I tried to order a movie today several times, and when I press the right arrow button the search screen disappears and I'm back to watching live TV. I can't tell if that's a problem with the remote, if the movie is listed but not available, or what.

If I press a number 2 on the remote, sometime I see a 2, some times 22. Same with the arrows, if I press the arrow once, sometimes it moves once, sometimes twice.

I have receive 18 calls from Verizon since I ordered FIOS, sometimes they leave a message, some times they don't.

I went to pay my phone bill last week, and was told I was paid up. I looked yesterday and it says I was 8 days late. That's the first time in 30 years that I received a late notice and the cynic in me says that's because they won't have to pay me the $100 VISA card because they tricked me, and now they can say "You didn't pay your bill on time."

Can someone explain why if I am paying to NOT receive calls from "UNAVAILABLE" numbers, why I still do? Is this another trick? Just explain to me logically why I AM PAYING TO BLOCK NUMBERS THAT ARE UNAVAILABLE, but I still receive them. Just explain that logically.

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: I keep getting calls from "UNAVAILABLE"/

I'm sorry that you are having all these troubles. I have sent you a private message.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Bronze Contributor I
doropallo
Plan: Ultimate FIOS, 35/35
0 Kudos

Re: I keep getting calls from "UNAVAILABLE"/

I would like to know why if I have ACR turned on I get calls that read Unavailable/Unavailable?  There is no number so how is the call getting through?  These are calls that should be blocked, no?

Dave

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools