Incoming Call Block question
frank20121
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just recently enabled Incoming Call Block because I have been getting a lot of robo-calls, as they are called. Mostly the same on a nightly basis - Discount, Card Member svcs, Power company. So I added eight of the ones I have received repeatedly over the past month. My question is, once blocked, is there a log where the calls that don't get through to me are logged. Just thought I'd like to be able to check the frequency of the calls if possible. BTW - I am on the DoNotCall.gov registry. Go figure. I've heard one news report say the penalties incurred by these companies for violating the DNC list are far smaller that the profits they make from making the calls. Anyway - thanks in advance for any insight into the use of Incoming Call Block.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incoming Call Block question
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There is no list of calls that you block. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There is no list of calls that you block. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

0 Likes
vincelombardo

I would like to block an incoming call.

I tried the *60 and it say the feature is not available to me. How do I block the annoying repeated calls from the same number.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

donotcall.gov is not useful, set up DO NOT DISTRUB,  but that is only 10 numbers,  so you can sleep well,  do it online

0 Likes
Annoyed1232
I am trying to block calls too, dialing *60 only results in a busy signal. Representative I spoke with on the phone wasn't able to block calls and directed me to this website. It's not helpful. Anyone know how I can create a block call list?
0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

set up DO NOT DISTRUB

0 Likes