Landline phone calling out rings at destination but does not connect at home
jasper0411

When calling out to someone their phone rings and they hear us but the call does not connect on our end

0 Likes
Re: Landline phone calling out rings at destination but does not connect at home
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your problem. Is this happening on every phone you use in the house? Cordless or Corded phones? Do you receive incoming calls fine?

0 Likes
Re: Landline phone calling out rings at destination but does not connect at home
sctrojjon1
Enthusiast - Level 2

just how does verizon explain our  resolution to this annoying hiccup they told me to get and land phone by that i mean get rid of my new uniden cordless phones and go back to the 70's with old phone setups. there are times now when when i am on the line   all of a sudden my end of the connection is not going thru and my family or friend hangs up because my side went dead.. verizon told me just to call backif we wanted to finish call.  this has only started since we went to the grand digital world verizon praises so much on tv ads. the problems involve much more  but  verizon does not have the anwsers nor do they do follow up calls to check if you are still having issues.

0 Likes
jasper0411

This happens with my kitchen landline and my 2 cordless phones. Incoming calls are okay except sometimes the caller id does not show on all the phones but my main concern is my outgoing calls. Can I schedule service?

Thanks

0 Likes
Gtpony06
The land line is not ringing I can get my voice mail
0 Likes