Lifeline recertification
reteoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a call from verizon # 1800-837-4966 to recertificate, but when I called back this number nobody seemed to know anything about it. I was given about 10 different numbers to call and I was transferred all over the world. This is terribly frustrating.

The last number somebody in India gave me was 1877-451-0014  when I dialed this number I have a recording saying tha the number has been changed to... the number I called in the first place! 1800-837-4966.

How come a big company like Verizon could have such desorganizaed system, is beyond my understanding.

I wish somebody reply to me with the right information.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Lifeline recertification
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we didn't hear back from you on this issue we went ahead and closed the private support case.  If you still need assistance with this or any other issue, feel free to go ahead and create another post.

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes
sparky0071

who due i call?

0 Likes