Re: Military discount
jamesfred
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a WW 2 Army vet. Is there a discount available. I have fios triple Play Contract

Kwedge06
Enthusiast - Level 1
We recently got Verizon fios service and was wondering if yall have discounts for active duty members?
CarrnellJay

Please assist, I am a veteren as well as an active National Guard member, and I have been given up to 6 different numbers to call and no of them have succussfully applied the discount offered by Verizon. I seems as if the intent is to discourage the client from taking advantange of the offer. Please refer me to someone whom you have verified that can assist me and can pass the word on to other Soldiers and potential customers.

Frustrated Customer,

CarrnellJay

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello CarnellJay

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
navy10mom
My original question, which has never been answered, was asking about a military discount on land line phone service. If this is available I would like someone to contact me.
0 Likes
navy10mom
I have never received an answer,
0 Likes
Re: Military discount - Veterans Also?
phillipg717

anthony im trying to get my military discount im active duty military can u lend me a hand?

0 Likes
Re: Military discount - Veterans Also?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello phillipg717,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Contact Us

0 Likes
PhotoDoc384
Enthusiast - Level 1

My father served for 34 years now retired. What is the process to apply for a Military discount for him? Please Let me know. Thank you {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
DVA5225

It has been impossible for me to receive a military discount. Every time I talk to someone on the phone they tell me it can only be handled online and I have tried to submit my email multiple times with nothing happening. I would love to know how anyone got it to work for them. 

0 Likes