• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
violetb
0 Kudos

Military discount

My husband is a totally disabled military vet.  Is there a discount for him available from Verizon?

Thank you.

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Military discount

We can definately look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
tcmiller18
0 Kudos

hey, im also in the military and have had issues getting a discount put into effect. I was asked to provide a work email and given a link to a page that asked me for information like i was a verizon employee and i wasnt able to give my work email to anyone. 

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

tcmiller18 wrote:

hey, im also in the military and have had issues getting a discount put into effect. I was asked to provide a work email and given a link to a page that asked me for information like i was a verizon employee and i wasnt able to give my work email to anyone. 

We can definitely get this looked at to see what's going on. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information on your account. Please refer all correspondences to there

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
rfisher
0 Kudos

I am just trying to get some information on Verizon military veteran discounts for either Active or Veteran members.  I currently have the triple play as well as the wireless service and was wanting to know if this was a possibility.

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Active Military members are eligble for a military discount. Anyone in the sales office would be able to assist with the application process.

Anthony_VZ

Silver Contributor V
armond_in_nj
0 Kudos

Re: Military discount - Veterans Also?

Anthony_VZ wrote:

Active Military members are eligible for a military discount. Anyone in the sales office would be able to assist with the application process.

Is a discount on FiOS available to US veterans also? Thanks.

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Military discount - Veterans Also?

armond_in_nj wrote:

Is a discount on FiOS available to US veterans also? Thanks.

No. I was advised it's for active duty only.

Anthony_VZ

Employee
TonyaD_VZ
0 Kudos

Status changed to: Resolved

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

Contributor
dixoncc
0 Kudos

Does a US Navy Retired will get a discount ?

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools