Re: My Outgoing Caller ID is incorrect NAME and People aren't answering my calls
drlouise

I too am having this issue and Verizon said  that it's a Brighthouse issue and bridge house said  it Verizons issue. I think it's verizon to since that is who I paid for "service".  I have spoke with several people at verizon over the last 3 days and they wanted to transfer or have me call "another" group.   I held over an hour yesterday for "another group" who told me ... I have to go to "another department".  I was upset asked for a mgr. I was given Chris employee # 875158( wouldn't give last name). He  just told me to call the other department cuz he "can't help he is in tech support."     My Mother in law (who has beginning stages of  Alzherimer's Disease ) is hanging up on me and my husband. We are going to have to switch back to Brighthouse. But this is just TOTAL CRAP!  Today I called back for a final time to see if they could fix it.  I spoke with Adrian in TS  today and he called that other department for me and asked for the change and it's suppose to be fixed as I held.  I only held for about 20 or so minutes...   He also said it could take a few weeks before it goes to the other companies systems. Adrian was very nice,  but I really feel that they could be lying to me or just trying to pacify me to get me off the line since I had such a poor experience with pretty much everyone one else I spoke with on the issue. Could it have been solved that easily with the right person? I get a bad feeling that I've been "duped"...  I shouldn't feel that way.. right? We'll see if I have or not within a few weeks.

0 Likes
Re: My Outgoing Caller ID is incorrect NAME and People aren't answering my calls
VinceZotkiewicz

My outgoing calls are displaying incorrect info on receivers caller ID.   It is displaying AAaaAAaa instead of our name.  Callers are not returning calls.

How or who can correct this problem?

Vince Zotkiewicz

0 Likes
sandra37

hi i am{edited for privacy} my caller id is comeing up under {edited for privacy} wrong name   please fix  caller id    for my account   people wont answer my call    

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
jbarrylee

They are suppossed to be porting my old phone to my new fios phone but no one can tell me when this will be completed.

0 Likes
dphphd

SAME issue.  After 3 phone calls, being transferred around from one CS rep to another, and over 2 hours of being on the phone/hold it is still not resolved.  And yes, I get billing calls for someone else.  And I have trouble with banks/credit cards who look up my phone number and decide I don't actually live where I say I do.  VERY FRUSTRATING!

0 Likes
JOHNHESDON

I called about a week ago to report the problem and was advised that it would be corrected but, unfortunately, it was not corrected. I called today but, unfortunately, when the agent was transfering me to Customer Service, the line was busy so, I decide to use this InHome Agent system.   

0 Likes