NO dial tone for 2 weeks (JamaicaPlain, MA)
tishi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's up with Verizon nowadays? My line has been down for 2 weeks (2 days up in between) and no one seems to have any idea when this will get restored. It was supposedly fixed by last night, before that was yesterday morning, before that was by 8pm on the day before.... now I received email which states that my DSL monthly fee will go up by 25%. Nobody but CEO gets 25% raise in this economy with this kind of dismal performance. 

0 Likes
Re: NO dial tone for 2 weeks (JamaicaPlain, MA)
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: NO dial tone for 2 weeks (JamaicaPlain, MA)
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

tishi,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thanks,

Jose

0 Likes