Re: New VCA issues - Website
sbhnet1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem.  Although VCA has never worked properly on my laptop I used to be able to count on the website.  That as all changed since we went to the single signon.  I tried my old userid/password and the current one and neither work.

0 Likes
Re: New VCA issues - Website
m5092721

How could there be a claimed solution when it's not even clear what it is?  Is it to enter one of those IP addresses which don't work?  Must you use Verizon's DNS, what is is?

I enter my "new" username I get an error message.  I enter the old one and then I get reprompted and it seems that it accepts the new one, throws me to the My Verizon page and then what?  Where do I go, it seems to have no idea I'm already signed up for VCA.  I go to signup it tells me I am. 

Honestly I cannot believe how pathetic this signon change has been, how things broke and never got fixed, etc.  FIOS overall is great, the way this has been handled is simply unacceptable.  Can't believe I actually have to consider getting my phone number ported onto a cell phone and then on to Google Voice just to get reliable voice mail notification.

0 Likes