New Voice Mail showing on home phone, but I don't have voice mail
vpasq
Enthusiast - Level 2
This is the third time in a year that this happened on my FIOS Digital Phone service and it is annoying. I don't have voice mail activated, but out of the blue I show a "New Voice Mail" message on my caller ID screen. If I access my account it shows no voice mails and shows I don't have voice mail set up/activated as it should. I hate having to go through all the phone prompts and delays to get this fixed as I had to do in the past. I AM HOPING A VERIZON EMPLOYEE WILL READ THIS AND CONTACT ME PRIVATELY TO FIX THIS. I especially hate this happening because it takes away the time/date display on my phone while giving me this bogus message. HELP,
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Voice Mail showing on home phone, but I don't have voice mail
vpasq
Enthusiast - Level 2
Oddly enough, the indicator just cleared itself. (After 10 mins). Not sure if an attentive VZ employee read my post and fixed it, or the system corrected itself. In any event. I am a happy camper again. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vpasq
Enthusiast - Level 2
Oddly enough, the indicator just cleared itself. (After 10 mins). Not sure if an attentive VZ employee read my post and fixed it, or the system corrected itself. In any event. I am a happy camper again. 🙂
0 Likes
Dejohnette
Spoiler

I just started to see New Voice Mail on my caller id on all of my cordless & base unit phones. I do not have voice mail through Verizon. I have an answering machine. I check the phone and there are no messages. How do I get this off of my phones it bloacks mu date and time info on my phones. WHy can I not find a phone number to contact a VZ service rep??

0 Likes