New landline service cut off a month before first bill due
Joyb1
Our only phone is the landline. We jut switched to Verizon. The phone has been cut off for a week, I have NO way to call Verizon. We JUST got our very frost bill yesterday! It is completely wrong. So we have a wrong bill and no phone. Our bill isn't even due until sept. 19. How am I supposed to get this all fixed with no way to contact? I am very upset with all this. I have no car and a special needs child in my house. NO PHONE is NOT ok!!
0 Likes
Re: New landline service cut off a month before first bill due
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: New landline service cut off a month before first bill due
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Joyb,

We're glad we could help you out. Please fell free to make a new public message if you need help with anything else.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes