No Phone Service after rain
Tangletown

After the rain we have NO phone service for days. we are on day 5 now. Techs come out/test the line and say they cant find an issue. Meanwhile when you call the line it says "due to area code changes you must dial the 10 digit number" umm hello I am dialing the 10 digit number? why is this such an issue after rain?  We paid for someone to check the inside - when you call customer service the ticket says "PROBLEM WITH EQUIPMENT" but the work order says Cleared short at inside wire.

Ugh trying to get this resolved is such an issue. The kicker? there is an additional line in the house that DOES NOT have an issue.. so.. whats going on verizon?

Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
Re: No Phone Service after rain
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tangletown,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes