No dial tone but still have internet?
logan671

I haven't had phone service since 6/13. The internet works periodically. When it does work, I don't have wireless access at all. I have a dial tone in the box outside. I have replaced the wall jack and ran new wire from the box to it. It still doesn't work. A tech. was here on 6/20 and said it was an inside problem. I refused to let him in. I pay them enough money a month between phone, internet and Directv. Another rep. called my cell phone that night and gave me some crap about that if I had a bad electrical outlet anywhere in my house, it would interfere with my phone line. My house is over 200 yrs. old, of course there are outlets that might not work. It's just funny that this coincided with 2 inches of rain that day. I am seriously considering canceling all my services with Verizon. I'm tired of getting the run around from them. Does anyone have another solution?

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone but still have internet?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi logan671,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone but still have internet?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard from you over on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

Feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes