Customers With Disabilities
Contributor
RichardSo
0 Kudos

No dial tone,line is dead

I don't know what to do to get my line back in order for more than 3 weeks. I tried by calling 1-800-VERIZON and on line, but I was not able to get in touch with tehnical support. Am I supposed to pay for no service bill? Please help ASAP!

Employee
Anthony_VZ

Re: No dial tone,line is dead

I'm sorry to hear that you have been 3 weeks without your phone. I am not sure what you have tried to do to fix this. A common cause for this is a phone device not releasing dialtone. Unplug all phones, fax machines, or any other devices that plugs into the phone line. Leave all unplugged for minute. Plug the first phone back in and listen for dialtone. Continue plugging in phones until you find one that doesn't give you a dialtone. That would be the offending device. It may just be a temporary problem and you get all of them back in and still have dialtone. If you need assistance further. Please post back here or send me a private message if you need further assistance.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools