No home phone service for more than two months
lmatthews522

I am sending this note on behalf of my mother.  She has been waiting for technical services to her home phone for more than two months.  She has received dates where a technician would come out to repair her services in which she has left work early or stayed home on weekends no avail.  My mom is not in best health and has a child with disabilities living in the home and it is imperative that her services are working.  It is frustrating to her to pay for a service she's not receiving.  This is the worst customer service experience from Verizon.  

I am asking for immediate resolve to this issue and to work with us to assure payment for time where phone has not worked Will not be charged to her account.  Please contact me {edited for privacy}.

0 Likes
Re: No home phone service for more than two months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lmatthews522,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No home phone service for more than two months
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Unfortunately, we'll need to close your private support case since we have yet to hear back from you in quite some time.

If you still require assistance from us, please reach out to us again in this thread and we'll reopen your case and work towards a resolution with you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes