Re: PAPERLESS BILLING
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

A bunch of different things will switch you to paperless billing.  Yes its listed as what happens but in itsybitsy print.

Autopay definitely does and i think the default when you pay via internet.  Obviously saves then a bundle so they push it.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

when you set up Auto pay, it may be change to paperless , call c/s,   you want to paper bill again.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Last I tried it they will not allow it.  If you have autopay you get paperless billing.  If you try to turn off paperless billing it says it is stopping autopay.  

0 Likes
moleshire1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service unavailable 😞

0 Likes
moleshire1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also got the message that I signed up for paperless billing and I went to the sign-up area and you can revert back to paper. I make that selection and I get a message that there is a problam with the system and they can not process my request? What a sham! Comcast is looking better again.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi moleshire,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
crj1127
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't I give kudos to this post?

I have spent 45 minutes trying to unenroll in a paperless billing method that I NEVER intentionally signed up for. This is the most user-unfriendly website on the web. I can' t get a person on the phone and there is no option that is readily accessable to cancel the paperless bill.

The service that Verizon provides via web and phone support is embarrassingly bad. I have had Fios for 6 years and will leave the minute my current contract is up. The customer support was first rate when Fios first came out and has gotten worse with every change since - from farming support staff overseas, to annoying advertising popups on my tv screen, to mulit room dvr that I have to reset 3 times/week, to automated support features, I don't think there has been a single change for the better.

My unreqeusted paperless bill enrollment is the straw that has broken the camel's back. Hilarious that I can't give the poster kudos for this ridiculous practice Verizon has implemented. 

oncebefore
Enthusiast - Level 2

can someone please give me some simple instructions to disenroll from paperless billing?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can't give you step by step without doing it, but it is Normally fairly simple.  Go to My Verizon, manage paper free billing.  Revert to paper bill.

0 Likes