PHONE NO LINE
TEDANDROSE2

I recently asked for my phone to be fixed because it had no line and today for a few hours I had my phone.  I was in the middle of a conversation  with my mom and dad and my phone went dead again.  I really need to have my phone fixed before Wednesday because my husband is under the care of different doctors and my grandsons doctors need to be able to reach me as well.  I waited for three days for the phone to get fixed the first time, please have it fixed earlier than Wednesday and please make sure it stays on this time.  Your help will be greatly appreciated.  My cell phone barely works out here.

0 Likes
Re: PHONE NO LINE
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  You're talking to other Verizon customers here.  It looks like you need to contact Verizon for help.  Use the "contact us" links at the bottom of these web pages.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TEDANDROSE2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TEDANDROSE2,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with phone line or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes