Phone, No Dial Tone, still after Tech was her
DrBubbles

I have the inside wire maintenance contract--Covers diagnosis and repair of telephone jacks and inside wiring. For our FiOS customers: also covers jacks and wiring associated with all your FiOS services.

I have a dial tone at the outside box but still no dial tone inside the house. The tech tested the wires and said all are shorting due the probable fact that the wires are in the crawl space and over the 10 yr. of the house, they have gotten wet and shorted out. He then said it is not their problem! Based upon the definition of the maintenance contract, it is.

He did not want to go down into the crawl space(30 in.) due to "claustrophobic and spiders and my size". What is that about? I still have the problem that this tech did not deal with.

I need Verizon to step up to the plate and correct the problem so that I stay a happy customer and stockholder.

0 Likes
Re: Phone, No Dial Tone, still after Tech was her
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on the issue. Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Josh B

0 Likes
DrBubbles
I left on vacation a day after the tech did not get my dial tone inside the house. I will be home Sat. AM As I said. I have the wire maintenance plan and need to get this fixed. Thanks for your help on this
0 Likes
DrBubbles

This has not been resolved in opposition to the noted comment from Verizon

0 Likes
DrBubbles
Please note my comments above
0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DrBubbles,

We've reopened your private support case thread for you. Please direct all further replies you may have concerning this issue there.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning DrBubbles,

We opened your private support case per your request but again, we were unable to get in touch with you. We are closing your support case due to no response. Please let us know in the public thread if there is anything we would be able to help you with.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes