Phone not working for the 5th time
mikalsan

I am so happy with my fios service.  Now for the 5th time our phone does not work.  We regularly cant recive calls, and sometimes cant call out.  Each time we call (with cell) they say nothing is wrong and will send a tech out days later and an hour before the tech is supposed to show up, it suddenly starts working again.  A week later it stops working, and we go through the same ordeal.  I wonder who they cut off, whent hey turn ours on, and who gets service when they cut ours off.  Its like they play musical chairs with our phone service.  Sometimes we get incomming calls, sometimes outgoing, but hardly ever both.  **bleep**?  Now waiting another 8 days for them to send someout out because right now we dont even have a ring tone.  Please just fix the problem, or stop charging us the $30 for the service.  What a sham.  Oh, and to top it all off,t his week, Verizon Wireless also assigned my wifes account/phone number to someone elses contract.  She has had the number for over 10 years, I just bought her a new iPhone (full price $900) and when we went the store a man by the name of Carlos told us to pound sand.  He had given the line to someone else and the only way he would fix it is if we returned the phone we bought from Verizon online, and bought a phone in his store!!!  Can you believe it.  Carlos would not give her line back unless she bought a phone in his store. 

0 Likes
Re: Phone not working for the 5th time
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mikalsan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes