Phone outages in Pike County, Hawley PA area
Hartnett

Verizon Customers Beware!!!!!!!!    Verizon is aware that our equipment providing services to our small area needs upgrade but does nothing about it.   When the power goes out or they knock out your landline they still continue to charge you the full bill  and do not pro-rate for their lack of service.   And if you are Medical emergency they do not pay attention to your needs.   For 5 days the phone has been out at my home and when it does work its for 4 or 5 hours only because I ask the workers on site to fix my phone.  but it seems at days end we get disconnected AGAIN!     My wife and I are currently searching for another phone service.   I hear Blue Ridge Cable has a phone service.   And it actually works.    VERIZON this is 2014    Help your customers if you want them to stay with your service.   Thank you   

0 Likes
Re: Phone outages in Pike County, Hawley PA area
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hartnett,

Have you contacted Verizon Support about the outage and have you made them aware of the medical situation?

0 Likes
Re: Phone outages in Pike County, Hawley PA area
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

call c/s request all the incoming call forward to your cell phone, everyone has cell phone now, except  baby.

0 Likes