Poor repair service response
Bea11419

My secondary home was destroyed during Sandy and the telephone lines were pulled out.  We just completed the sheetrock work and we are ready to repair the lines.  I scheduled an appointment with Verizon for July 20th (morning appointment).  We drove from NY three hours to make it to the house at 8:00 a.m.

We waited all day at the house with nothing to do.  I kept calling Verizon to get an update.  They said the repairman will come in between 6:30 and 7:30 PM.  He finally arrived at 7:30 p.m.  and because it was so late he could not do any work and told us to reschedule.

He was amazed that we waited all day....literally we do not have a house since it is being rebuilt.  Does Verizon have any idea how we were inconvenienced?

I rescheduled for August 3 at 3:00 p.m.  Can Verizon promise me that they will keep this appointment and repair my telephone lines?

0 Likes
Re: Poor repair service response
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear you lost your home.

You might want to put a call into the president's office for an answer before wasting another day. Read article below:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/8/4308462/verizon-drops-traditional-telephone-service-after-hurricane...

0 Likes