Porting my old number to the new address
ponty1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am moving from one city to another but withing the same county. While ordering online, I was not able to port my old number into the new address despite there was an option to do so. I had the impression that Verizon FIOS has the portable capability. Do I have to contatc the customer service to resolve this issue? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Porting my old number to the new address
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ponty wrote:

... While ordering online, I was not able to port my old number into the new address  ... Do I have to contatc the customer service to resolve this issue? ...

Each time I have done this I have had to contact customer service via telephone to make the change.  You will want to stay on top of this process because there are many chances for error in the change.  Good luck.

View solution in original post

armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ponty wrote:

... While ordering online, I was not able to port my old number into the new address  ... Do I have to contatc the customer service to resolve this issue? ...

Each time I have done this I have had to contact customer service via telephone to make the change.  You will want to stay on top of this process because there are many chances for error in the change.  Good luck.

ponty1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Ponty

0 Likes