Re: REFUND!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SissiOldAcct,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
crsabres22

I've tried reaching Verizon on the phone multiple times and the prompts simply tell me that "yes in fact i am due a refund and have been for 2 months now". When i try to speak to a representative it keeps asking if yes i want to speak to a representative over and over. I have tried posting to your FB wall your online help is a joke at best. Is the BBB the best course of action or what?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi crsabres22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Galaxy4

Wow amazing that these companies are allow to get away with this, I have had similar problems with directv, they say anything and that includes lying to you to get your business, I did the same  thing as you BBB is the only way you get anything done, and your right that is the only reason. and now they don't want to you say anything in the forum about it. Yup been there, done that! 

0 Likes
naszero

I'm in the same boat. I was a loyal FIOS customer for 4 years and disconnected my service in January 3, 2015. According to Verizon's billing system, I'm owed a credit of $218.xx.

Late February comes and no refund check. I call Verizon Customer Service and speak with a nice Customer Service Rep who stated he would process the refund and I should be expecting a check in 7-10 business days.

The beginning of March comes and goes, no refund check. I call Customer Service and speak with another pleasant CSR. The CSR says I will have to wait for my final bill before I can receive a refund and that my final bill date is March 9th.

I call Verizon Customer Service again at the end of March and the CSR says my final bill has posted and they would process my refund which should arrive in 7-10 business days.

April 22nd, no refund check. I call Verizon and speak with another CSR. The CSR says he will speak with a supervisor and process my refund in the system today and it should arrive in 7-10 business days. The CSR takes my telephone number and address for confirmation.

May 10th, no refund check. I call Verizon and the CSR says the refund was processed but it did not go through. CSR also stated Verizon's system software were being upgraded and they were having issues with refunds. I asked the CSR since they had my address and cell phone number, why I wasn't notified that the refund did not go through. The CSR did not have an answer, just a promise that she would enter the refund this time manual and that I will receive the refund in 7-10 business days.

I'm not going to hold my breath but this is getting ridiculous. I should charge Verizon interest for holding onto my credit.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello naszero

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
JJD3rd

Thank you for this info! I've been struggling for 7 months to get a $150 refund that's been sitting in my old account. So frustrating. Every time I called I got the same response "We're submitting for a refund, you'll have it in 7-10 days". I'd call 2 weeks later and they'd say the SAME thing. Shouldn't it at least show as pending if they put in the request the last time I called? Complete and utter ignorance. I'll have to complain as you did. Thanks again

0 Likes
AVIS3

I have paid $ 250 towards the security deposit on June 13 2013. I was told that since I did not have credit history, I will be refunded after 2 years. From June 15 2015, I have been following up everyday thru customer service phone to get my refund back. It is a TORTURE to be get the right person. The billing department transfers to the financial service and vice versa. I spoke to Paul, James, Scott, Charlie, Allen, Tim. I have been given reference numbers {edited for privacy}. And today they say it is refunded in 2014 without providing any details.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AVIS,

0 Likes
jcmancini

I cancelled my account in August and returned all my equipment. I keep getting statements showing a credit. I've contacted Verizon and was told it would take 30 days to process my refund...that was 62 days ago. I expect them to include interest if they are going to hold my money any longer.
0 Likes