Really poor service
LarCat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been without a landline for a week now.  I made an appointment for service and it was a full 5 days from when I made the call.  Now it is WELL beyond when they were going to show up, and nada. zip. Noone.  Waiting 8 hours now for them to show up or let me know whats up.

I was very close to getting the Verizon Cable/phone/FIOS package but with service like this I think I will do what I can to get as far away from Verizon as possible.  TW here I come.

0 Likes
Re: Really poor service
LarCat
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's it. I have been stuck in my house for 9 hours like a dog waiting for Verizon to show up and fix the phone service that I am SURE you will bill me for, even though it isnt working.  When I get access to a phone the first call I am making is to cancel my account.  Three strikes. Yer out.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LarCat,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

LarCat,

We are sorry to hear that you cancelled your Verizon services. We hope that in the future you will consider us as a viable alternative. We'll be closing your private support case at this time.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes