Sending EMAIL to Verizon
Sar
Enthusiast - Level 1
I've looked through the verizon.com site several times and I still can't find email address for verizon billing.  I have a question about my service and the bill for that service, but I can't find any place to send email question.  It is all just phone numbers.  And of course the billing office is closed right now.  When they are open, I am not available.  There must be a way to send email to verizon, isn't there?  Can someone point me in the right direction please?I
Re: Sending EMAIL to Verizon
iheartfios123
Enthusiast - Level 3
http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/Support/ContactUs/
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@iheartfios123 wrote:
http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/Support/ContactUs/

Just an FYI.  It took them 3 or 4 days to respond  They were very helpful, offered several options (I was asking for the moon) and said they would be standing by while I selected an option.  I did, they were there, problem solved.

0 Likes
Roni
Nice try but when you click on the drop down menu for sending an email almost all of the choices say "phone or chat only" not exactly the email info I thought I was getting..Should sending an email really take more than an hour and a visit to the forum? I'm pretty internet savvy and I still haven't found the email address.  How archaic is verizon anyway?  Every company has cust serv on weekends EXCEPT for verizon.  Not only that but my original complaint has still not been fixed.  I'm enrolled in paperless billing and all of a sudden they aren't sending them to me.  When I catch their mistake it's already late and they've charged me a  $5 late fee!  Do they really need to stoop so low to create more revenue?  Too bad for them...I was going to actually get additional services with them...instead I'm going to cancel my phone and take everything elsewhere..Especially since they don't bother servicing their customers.
0 Likes
phillyphone
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have to say that I also feel that Verizon does not have a good email setup. As the previous poster noted although they do have that "contact us" link etc., almost every option will not allow you to actually send an email, but will tell you to call instead. It is virtually impossible to contact Verizon via email, which is really strange in this day and age.

Another thing they do is if you can actually manage to get an email through to them about something they will send a reply to your email address saying that they have replied to your issue but due to confidentiality you can only get their response by logging into your Verizon online account. This is all well and good except that they will send you this reply whether you have an account on Verizon.com or not. So if you have no account online you cannot read their reply. This is especially problematic if the person is not a current Verizon customer, for example someone with a final bill with Verizon but who now has service with another carrier or some other similar situation. In this case there is no way to even create an account to read the response.

0 Likes
CC-worcester

Worst customer service I've ever seen - I am seriously considering switching to someone else.

I had an automated telemarketer call from Verizon yesterday on my home phone (some kind of Keith Urban concert promotion), and I wanted to request that they NEVER call me again (I am on the do not call list). 

I can't reach anyone.  I can't find an email online, and I was able to get someone in "repair" about 10 pm EST, but all he was able to do for me was to tell me that "yes, the website is confusing, and not user friendly".  

Why do I have to call during the day, from WORK, to ask Verizon not to harass me with automated telemarketer calls!

Chris

0 Likes
MagicMan
Contributor - Level 1

Unfortunately, Do-not-call lists do not stop calls from politicians, charities, bone fide marketing research companies, unscrupulous telemarketers or companies that you have an established business relationship with, hence the reason verizon can telemarket to you.

Emails get a bit challenging for them because they have presence in so many states and it needs to get routed to the right state.  No excuse since they have a call center for each state so someone should be able to answer emails.  But, I have to believe they would offer email if they could because having someone answer the phones is way more expensive than answering emails with canned responses and a CRM system.

0 Likes
CC-worcester

MagicMan is correct (I didn't know that).  Companies you do business with can telemarket to you.

I called Verizon the day after my futile attempt online, and they added me to their "internal do not call list". 

If anyone is making a call to Verizon for any reason, you may want to ask to be added to that list.

Chris

0 Likes
Harles
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon does maintain a DNS (Do Not Solicit) database. I am in touch with the database's leadership for some other issues not related to subscribers getting unwanted solicitation from us.

Verizon has Do Not Call, Do Not Mail, and Do Not Knock(Door2Door) options available. Please call the billing and orders department "CSSC" at 800-VERIZON and they will be able to add your information.

0 Likes