Slamming FIOS bundle broke
Cybervike1

I noticed on my bill I did not have my Triple Play bundle anymore and my billw as $80 higher.  I called Verizon and apparently someone changed my long distance service without my permission now my entire bundle is gone and I'm being chargeed for each item by itself.  I am so angry over this crap.  Yes appreantly there is an option to block this stuff but I didn't even know it was possible that someone could change stuff behind my back like that.  I'v enever even heard of Slamming before. 

Verizon is dragging there feet trying to give me answers and it's very irritating.  I don't even want a home phone service I was planningon getting rid of it anyway once my contract was up.  I havent even had a home phone in the house for past 2 years.

What are my optoins for getting back to my original bill?  I find it hard to believe they can cahnge stuff for the worse but can never go back and correct it.

Angry Verizon customer.

0 Likes
Re: Slamming FIOS bundle broke
Cybervike1

Verizon has come to the rescue.  Now angry verizon customer is now satisfied verizon customer.  Apparently Qwest Communications took it upon themeslves to hijack my long distance service thereby breaking my FIOS bundle and jacking my bill up by $80 per month. 

QWEST COMMUNICATIONS: You know just because I leave my front door unlocked that is not me giving you permission to walk into my house.  So just because I didn't have a block on should not mean my long distance is up for grabs behind my back. A-holes.

The rep I spoke with was very helpful. 

0 Likes
Re: Slamming FIOS bundle broke - NOW FIXED
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

Your first post was dated 12:19 PM today stating that you had a problem, and your next post was dated 12:51 PM today, stating that  you were completely satisfied that the problem was solved.  That's a span of a little over one half hour.  We should all be so lucky, so please describe your technique. 

0 Likes