Switched from cable to Verizon-CRAZY ME
Crazyme1
I wish I had visited this site before switching. Verizon service does not exist. I still have NO phone or Internet after 8 calls from my cell phone. Each time I am put on hold for 30 min and then, each time I am given a different story but still no service. Tech was scheduled for May 31 but now might arrive on June 6???
0 Likes
Re: Switched from cable to Verizon-CRAZY ME
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Switched from cable to Verizon-CRAZY ME
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CrazyMe,

We did not receive contact from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to obtain a resolution to your issue.

If you still require assistance, feel free to create a new post and we can be sure to take a look at it once more.

Thanks

Ali Adam

0 Likes