Telephone Service
huggebr

I HAVE A MAJOR COMPLAINT. I am really upset with the telephone service. I have been with Verizon for a long time. I live with my grandmother who is 84 years old and my telephone service is worthless. I can not believe that for me to call her upstairs or anybody else around the area you must dial your area code first. This is really ridiculous that you have to do such thing. I have had Verizon For my  TV, COMPUTER, PHONE for many years. All I wanted to have was the INTERNET and the PHONE and this is what you get. I THINK SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE WITH THIS AND CHANGED. I DON'T THINK IT IS RIGHT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A SERVICE THAT HAS THIS SPECIAL FEATURE THAT HAS TO DO WITH FIOS THAT TO MAKE ANY LOCAL CALLS YOU HAVE TO DIAL AN AREA CODE. I will be thinking about going to another service and finding someone else to go to. I might even try that Magic Plus for phone service which only cost $30 dollars a year to pay and find somebody else to go to with Internet. I will also make sure to pass the word on to other people about how Verizon works with there services.

0 Likes
Re: Telephone Service
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have Digital Voice? Why not ask Verizon to remove the requirement for 10 digit dialing? It takes no time at all and they will gladly do it. Heck, ask to move to Freedom Essentials if you're not able to get 7 digit dialing on the Digital Voice from Verizon. There's no technical limit stopping you from being able to do so.

0 Likes
Re: Telephone Service
minded
Contributor - Level 1

Having them move you from Freedom Essentials to FDV is asking for trouble.

0 Likes