The Verizon Account verification folks are insensitive
jaydubb71

My name and my dads names are the same. Im the 3rd. He is Jr. My dad is deceased.

These PEOPLE are trying to tie ny dads old account to my name. Simply because we have the same name. A $2000 bill. They want a copy of my social security card! For what!

I will LEAVE VZE FOREVER! This is driving me crazy! They have threatened to persue me and place this on my credit report. THIS IS CRAZY!

Can ANYONE help!

0 Likes
Re: The Verizon Account verification folks are insensitive
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jaydubb71,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes