This board a perfect illustration of how bad Verizon is!
MrCurious2
Enthusiast - Level 2
My phone has a rapid busy signal, tho my Internet service is working properly. I wanted to find a way to inform Repair of the problem, so I fiugured, OK, I'll log in and send an email. I finally worked my way through the options, and came to "contact Verizon". Naturally, there was an 800 number, but NO email option! What on earth is the matter with the geniuses at Verizon? Has it never occurred to them that (a) if my phone ain't working, I can't call any number; and (b) email is a nice solution to the "contact us" problem. This kind of short-sightedness strikes me as absolutely characteristic of the geniuses at these legacy companies. BAH.
0 Likes
Re: ... a perfect illustration of how bad Verizon is! - Sorry But My Try Worked Well
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@MrCurious2 wrote:
 ... I wanted to find a way to inform Repair of the problem, so I fiugured, OK, I'll log in and send an email. I finally worked my way through the options, and came to "contact Verizon". Naturally, there was an 800 number, but NO email option! What on earth is the matter with the geniuses at Verizon?

Sorry, but I cannot duplicate your experience.  To test your hypothesis I just went through the "Contact Us" scheme three times and found a method to send email for a particular issue.  Not exactly simple, but if one is willing to admit that at least some classification is required so that mail gets to a relevant destination, then it seemed OK to me.

0 Likes
Re: This board a perfect illustration of how bad Verizon is!
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@MrCurious2 wrote:
My phone has a rapid busy signal, tho my Internet service is working properly. I wanted to find a way to inform Repair of the problem, so I fiugured, OK, I'll log in and send an email. I finally worked my way through the options, and came to "contact Verizon". Naturally, there was an 800 number, but NO email option! What on earth is the matter with the geniuses at Verizon? Has it never occurred to them that (a) if my phone ain't working, I can't call any number; and (b) email is a nice solution to the "contact us" problem. This kind of short-sightedness strikes me as absolutely characteristic of the geniuses at these legacy companies. BAH.

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/email-us.htm

There are several ways to get the "Email Us" option from the Contact Us page, but it seems a direct link might be more helpful to you.

dbr3
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try to send an e-mail I seem to be redirected to this page:

http://www22.verizon.com/Support/Residential/Dashboard.htm#high-speed_internet

I seem to be in a useless endless loop that will not allow me to either ask a question to a human being or to initiate a repair ticket.

ChihuahuaValley
Enthusiast - Level 2

No way to report an outage online!!!

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/email-us.htm

This link craps out once you start putting in your contact information.  Like most things Verizon it is useless.

This link.

"There are several ways to get the "Email Us" option from the Contact Us page, but it seems a direct link might be more helpful to you."  Does not as the writer states give you an "Email Us" option when you are following copper home phone problem.  So "somegirl" why are you posting incorrect information.  Are you a Verizon employee?

0 Likes
Re: ... a perfect illustration of how bad Verizon is! - Sorry But My Try Worked Well
ChihuahuaValley
Enthusiast - Level 2

REALLY!!!????   It only took you 3 times???  And you apologize that you couldn't recreate the problem.  I guess you don't consider having to repeat something 3 times a problem??  And then you have the audacity to say "Sorry But My Try Worked Well".  I would love to see what you would write if something worked right the first time!!

Bottom Line VERIZON does not offer a way to report a phone service outage online!!!  Someone at Verizon needs to get their IT department to correct this gross oversight.  NOW!!!!

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ChihuahuaValley wrote:

REALLY!!!????   It only took you 3 times???  And you apologize that you couldn't recreate the problem.  I guess you don't consider having to repeat something 3 times a problem??  And then you have the audacity to say "Sorry But My Try Worked Well".  I would love to see what you would write if something worked right the first time!! ...

Well here's your opportunity.

Re-read the post (at least once).  I did not have to try 3 times.  I merely repeated the procedure 3 times to convince myself that it works.  Yeah, audacity personified.

0 Likes