Told to upgrade to Digital Service
skipph

Just having renewed my Bundle with Fios I was told that I would have to go over to a digital line and that would be to my benefit and also because there was no more analog.. But what I was not told was that there would be a $27.00 fee to cover this cost. You got to be kidding me? To say I have no choice as it is all your doing that I have to go to digital and then charge me for the service being moved is the last straw. I called cusstimore service and got another runaround and  for me that is enough. I will move all my accounts Home, wireless, and business out of Verizon. I know you could care less, but you leave me no choice in the matter. Sincerely, Charles L. Ciman

0 Likes
Re: Told to upgrade to Digital Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes