Unable to Access Residential Account Info on Verizon Website
joemoia1

I have been unable to access my residntial (land line) account info for several months on the Verizon website. When I try to log-in I am directed to an "Account Change Verification" page which asks for my billing telephone number and account number. When I enter this info and click "next" I am directed to a MY Verizon Terms and Conditions page. When I accept the T's & C's and click next, I get a notice stating that I already have a My Verizon account and I should sign-in using my ID and password. When I try to sign-in again I end up back to the "Account Change Verification' page which asks for my billing telephone number and account number all over again.

I have called the sign-in help number {edited for privacy} several times an all they can provide is a temporary password.  Using a temporary password just brings me back to the "Account Change Verification" page which leads to the same result as above. The service person then says they have to write a trouble ticket and pass the problem on to someone else. A few days later I"ll get an email from Verizon stating that the problem has been corrected but when I try to sign-in again I end up at the "Account Change Verification" page with the same results as I got before.

I have paperless billing and autopay for my Verizon residential account and I cannot check my bills for charges nor change credit cards for autopay. Does someone have a different tech support telephone number I can call where someone has the technical competence and authority to actually fix this problem? If this problem persists I'll have no choice but to cancel my Verizon residential account and phone number.

Note: I also have Verizon wireless service and have no problem accessing my account info via the Verizon website

Joe M

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Access Residential Account Info on Verizon Website
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
joemoia1

@ElizabethS wrote:

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Thank you for your response, however as of 8:40PM PST today there has been no response/contact from Verizon to correct the problem I'm having, just "crickets"

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take up to two business days. As it is not quite that yet, please let us know tomorrow if you have not heard from anyone.

0 Likes
joemoia1

I received an email plus a voice mail message on my telephone asking me to confirm that I was still having the problem as described in my original post. I called back the 855 number left on the voice mail message and left a message staing I was having the same problem.

0 Likes
joemoia1

Problem continues to exist, no further contact from Verizon

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note. We will send it on to someone who will touch base with the Ecenter

0 Likes
lostinireland
I am in ireland and I am unable to log into my US account what can I do?
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes