Re: Unable to Contact Verizon Via Website Live Chat -- Is There Another Way?
ReallyMadCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 3

>The best avenue for printed documentation is to use live chat, as you will be able to save a transcript of your chat session

As i have mentioned before Live Chat does not work for me.

Verizon records support calls -- is there any reason I cannot also record them?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is not a forum for discussion of legal issues. That type of question needs to be asked of someone versed in privacy law.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Looks like you've got several options to deal with what you've said is a somewhat small amount of money:

• Call Verizon.  They can be very helpful, especially if you're polite, never raise your voice or curse, and present your position clearly.  No one here will tell you if you can or cannot record the call; you'll need to seek out that information elsewhere if you must have an answer.
  • Use online chat.  It works for most people.  Since it doesn't work on your computer, maybe you can find a computer to borrow.  If you don't know anyone who can let you use a computer, you could try your public library.
  • Use good, old fashioned mail.  Only you can decided if the cost of paper and postage is worth it given the amount in question.

I won't be responding anymore, as it's quite clear what your options are.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
ReallyMadCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 3

>This is not a forum for discussion of legal issues. That type of question needs to be asked of someone versed in privacy law.

No. It only requires the permission from Verizon which I believe you represent on this forum.

It is clear that Verizon does not really want a record of its interaction with its customers' billing issues and it is pointless to pursue that here.  I will call the help number and, after I get the notice that the call maybe recorded by Verizon tell the representative that it will also be recorded by me.

Bye all.

0 Likes