Unsatisfied customer: Complaint on incompetent technicians and inefficient appointment scheduling
LiQing6072

This complaint will be share in several social media site in the hope that the quality of service can be improved. 

We recently moved from an apartment to a private house, and we decided to transfer the (landline) Verizon phone line to the new place as well.  The landline is important to my mom since she doesn't want a cell phone.  I had rescheduled the appointment 3 times and I still have not seen a technician yet.  In first 2 appointments, apparently they were not on the technician's schedule even though the operator said she scheduled.  I found out on the day of the appointment when I called to double check if anyone is still coming to my place.  The third appointment is the most upsetting.  The Technician was supposed to come today 8am-12pm, however, the technician never showed up and just left a voice mail on my cell phone @ 8:20am.  He said "This is the Verizon Technician.  I need access inside the house.  If you need to reschedule, please call 1800-Verizon".  Come to the house then you have access.  He never bother to ring the door bell or knock on the door.  However, he reported to his supervisor and recorded that there was no one is home.  I found out this information when I spend 40 mins on the phone with the another Verizon operator.  My mom was home, and she was enjoying her breakfast and looking at the front porch the WHOLE time (8am-9am).  No technician walk close to our property.  We wasted 3 days just because of incompetent technicians and inefficient appointment scheduling.  Not only the incompetent technician won't be coming back, WE HAVE TO RESCHEDULE AGAIN!!!!  4TH TIME for a landline...

The technician should be accountable for his action of laziness and being irresponsible, as well as the inefficient scheduling system.  Verizon and your technicians have caused us missed 3 days of work and COUNTING.  I used to love Verizon service, I have my cell phone, internet, and TV service, but we are very disgusted by the service quality.  After this incident, I would not recommand any verizon product to my friends, basketball players, their parents,  and work colleagues.

0 Likes
Re: Unsatisfied customer: Complaint on incompetent technicians and inefficient appointment schedulin
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LiQing6072,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Unsatisfied customer: Complaint on incompetent technicians and inefficient appointment schedulin
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

LiQing6072,

We have closed your private support case. We hope everything went well during the install. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes